The Soulmate
He is the love of loves. I would give EVERYTHING for him, and I have… For 15 years I have waited for him. I almost married another because I grew tired, but then he reapeared and renewed the strenght of my love for him… And so here I am, waiting again… Neverending story…
The Best Friend-Companion
He is the one that loves me strongly, deeply. He is thankful for every gaze I put on him, for every moment we share… Although we do not share a lover's embrace. We almost married… But then, I was not feeling right about the decision… And so…
The Best Friend-Guardian
I loved him almost as my greatest love… But I failed him greatly. I cheated on him with my soulmate. And still, he decided to stay in my life as my best friend and counselor… my guardian angel. Forever.
What we have now…
I love my soulmate, and I am trying to give him THE chance of a lifetime… I want to be his wife, I want to have a family with him, I want to grow old with him. Each time we are together there is magic in the air, there are fireworks in the background and hearts flying all around us… We have the same magic as we did from the start. The big problem is his family. His mother, she hates me… she is the main reason he stays medicated. The father, an alcoholic who doesn't work. His grandparents who treat him as a stupid slave. He was raised a mama's boy, no obligations, everything given to him… He's studying now… 28 years later… but no work at all. What can be the future for both of us? I really don't know… We can be happy, if only we could stay away from the gore that he has around him. There are some mayor decisios that he must do… and that I don’t know if I'm willing to wait for any longer… I have discovered that my mind has changed much… I may understand how to be a brat and I may even be a brat for a while… but I am a woman. And that implies a-lot. It implies responsibility, it implies aspirations, it implies a desire for stability and growth and prosperity. Just how much is he willing to share with me? Just how much is he willing to do for me? How much is he willing to give, to sacrifice… for our sake? Will he grow responsibility leaves in his tree? Will he work, and share expenses with me? Will he show details with me, and make me feel I am special? Will he be there every time I need support, good and bad times?
It's all a lottery. It's all uncertain. It's all painful. And it is all tiresome. If I stop to think about things, I would just stay with my best-friend-Companion because he has shown that he loves me… But being true to my own heart I just cannot do that… because I still believe in my soulmate… because I know true love whenever I think of him…
It's a no-win situation, in which I have suffered much… And I know there is much to come… But then I recall the movie "As good as it gets"… And that saying… Is it so bad to have someone around you that loves you so much, that thinks you are IT?
Only time will tell… Again.
No comments:
Post a Comment