Monday, February 07, 2005
Chapter 5.5
I've always been in love with the Psionic. It would be the greatest gift for me if after all this time he would finally allow himself to give me a chance, so we can have a sound forever. But that is wishful thinking. He won't trust me as a woman, ever. He won't accept Sti living with me until he finishes, and he won't accept me having a friendship with Gil. I would give everything to be part of his world, truly... But I cannot give up who I am and my beliefs... If only he would let go of what was and see that in the eve of both our selfdestructions, we were made for each other... to pick each other's pieces and support each other as no one else can... (sigh)... I wish for an unknown galaxy, I know... That's why I no longer even count him as part of my greatest dreams, because just thinking about it is too much... I know him... I know how much he felt back then, and he had to get himself rid off the deepest feeling... My savior... My light in the darkness... My inspiration... The one that will never be... The greatest nothing that ever happenned to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment