Friday, July 22, 2005

Who knew?

I feel alone but not lonely.

I feel at peace with myself.

Who I am. Unique jack of all trades that has a myriad of interests, a never ending quest for knowledge... A dreamer even in death. A believer even if there seems to be no Hope. I am beauty in darkness.

What I want. Self-enlightment. True love. To travel the world with my soulmste. To dream forever and believe forever that there is goodness out there... the hard part is finding it.

What I have done so far...
BSBA, MBA... work xp 9 yrs, painting xp 20+ yrs
Travel to Florida (Disney, Universal), Texas, Tennessee, NewJersey.
Have 8 cats.
Completed paying my car.
Stable job with permanency... Should be a good thing...

Goals.
2005 Get my house in Hormigueros. Go to the Gore Getaway: Universal Horror Nights in October

2006 Mardi Gras at Louisiana with the Madame Lavau tour. Must take the test so I can enroll in graduate program for August. Enroll in the UIA for either a MFA Painting or PhD in Psicology or International Interregional Businesses...

2007 Route of Salem (Massachusstes), Coney Island, Niagara falls, NY Museum and historical landmarks

2008 SouthAmerica Getaway: New Years Eve in Brazil. Visit Peru's MachuPichu. And Antartica.

2009 Central America: Pyramids. All the ones in the place.

2010 Europe: Castles... Gotta take pics of all castles!

2011 Graduation? Tour to Japan/Vietnam/Hawaii/Australia

2012 Egypt and tour South Africa

2013 Tour India & Russia... I'm 40, so following a bet I nade more than 20 years ago, I'll ask Alex to marry me... LOL He better pray he is dead by then.

2014 England, Finnish lands... Castles, alien sites... Wheeeeeee!

2015 I should be 42 years old... And I should have travelled the world by now. Its been 10 years since I went to Walt Disney World, so I'm going back if the AlQuaeda hasn't blown it yet.

1016 If by now I am not married, I will adopt two kids at this point. Deirdre and Vincent. And so, the next 20 years will be dedicated to my work, to being creative and raising kids... Awwww, I'll be a mommy at last... Shoot me... Anybody?

1036 I am 63. My cat companions are 13, and I have a nice black panther as my guardian... My home is a castle surrounding by gothic structures and enhanced by a lovely pool in which my kids throw parties and stuff. I throw the Halloween Bash each year by now... So that's my legacy to them. LOL

1046 I am 73 years old... Damn, I simply outdid myself! I was suppossed to die when I reach my 40th b-day... Please no more candles! And stop putting kitty hair in my tomato soup! LOL I'll start building the mausoleum where I should be buried... In the house's garden... surrounded by all kitty tombs. My manor name is Cat Red. Beware, some houses are born wicked... And if I die, I'll be back. Buahahahahah!

Ok... This is hopefully no LSD. LOL

No comments: