Well... facing a bit of reality... thats a do... Want? Someone to shoot me, please... I'm sick, physically and emotionally... Tired, broken... But the show goes on...
I asked Stv to go and do his stuff on his own, pull himself together, school & job & anger management... And I have no promises to make about the future. He said he'll pack and go tomorrow... That's a do.
Gil as bitchy as ever, jealous, screaming, nagging me with no sense... Thats a do. He says he loves me... etc etc... He wants Stv off my life, he wants me to stop hanging out with Stv, he wants our friendship to end and he wants him out of my world, period... his wants. Do? I may agree Stv needs to leave, but he is my best friend and so I wont stop hanging out with him when I feel like it... not everyday... granted... but I wont simply vanish from his life or him from mine. If I could do it with Alex (and it was labor), I know I can do that with Stv (and it will be another labor)... So... I dont know what Giles wants will come true, but my do's does not include turning my back on a friend in need.
So... May give Gile the chance he wants on most grounds he wants... but the issue about Stv's friendship is untouchable.
Time... action... tears... pain... Outcome?
My tarot card had a blank future... that means I should make my own. Good, bad and ugly. Fair enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment