Gilberto called to tell me he threw away all the letters I have written him ever since I know him, 15 years ago... Poems, thoughts, plots, confessions... He got rid off it all. The last things that stand are the two albums, which he called to ask if I wanted them... so he will pass by during daytime so he doesnt see me, and leave them with my aunt.
He threw away everything...
And he expected me to say something, anything... What could I say, when my heart froze, when even my legs failled me and I even almost fell to the floor, when all my thoughts collapsed in one single thought: "How could you"... something he never did, he did today... And I know it was painful because I felt pain in his voice... And the worst thing is he did it all for the deceitfuls jealous thoughts he has branded in his skull... What could I say? Its all done... And in his little world it's all acted out... I am evil... I lied... A lie within a lie...
I gave truth and true love. And I waited... 15 years of waiting, of believing in him, his love... hie eyes... his passion... his words... his promises...
It all ends here... today... now.
He threw away... my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment