From bad to worst to unbelievably stupid… Whatever. Nothing means anything anymore. And zest on the small things is gone. Lichdom can do wonderful things to your perspective… No new spells to learn, just old ones to haunt you forever. The skin rots, and pieces fall one by one exposing limbs and bones and worms. Sweet fate. If only things were that simple perhaps I would have no complaints… Maybe I should just shut up and accept my fate with what is left of my dignity. Maybe I should just put myself out of my so-called misery for once and for all. I had many dreams, and none was for real. I believed so I could be squashed like a bug… if I only had a short life span, thank-you. My thoughts pierce my consciousness. My sight pierce my memories. My feelings pierce my soul. My senses pierce my beliefs. I am not whole, and that crack in the wall has begun its stir. But I shall say no more, do no more… Maybe stillness will take me away in its own offbeat song. Silence seems the right medicine in a way, as my patience has waned completely and I am tired of reruns.
.
Yellow bird flying gets shot in the wing
Good year for hunters and Christmas parties
and I hate
and I hate
and I hate
and I hate elevator music
The way we fight
The way I'm left here silent
Oh these little earthquakes
Here we go again
These little earthquakes
Doesn't take much to rip us into pieces
We danced in graveyards with vampires till dawn
We laughed in the faces of king never afraid to burn
and I hate
and I hate
and I hate
and I hate disintegration
Watching us wither
Black winged roses that safely changed their COLOR
Oh these little earthquakes
Here we go again
These little earthquakes
Doesn't take much to rip us into pieces
I can't reach you
I can't reach you
I can't reach you
I can't reach you
can't reach you
Give me life
Give me pain
Give me myself again
Give me life
Give me pain
Give me myself again
Give me life
Give me pain
Give me myself again
Give me life
Give me pain
Give me myself again
Give me life
Give me pain
Give me myself again
Give me life
Give me pain
Give me myself again
Give me life
Give me pain
Give me myself again
Give me life
Give me pain
Give me myself again
Oh these little earthquakes
Here we go again
These little earthquakes
Doesn't take much to rip us into pieces
Doesn't take much to rip us into pieces
Doesn't take much to rip us into pieces
-Tori Amos, Little Earthquakes
No comments:
Post a Comment