Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Woes? Where? How? When? For how long?

The past week was filled with much drama... But I survived. And I think I came out stronger from it all. I am the fire entity, the phoenix, after all... Gotta burn me to ashes, so I come back in my greatest beauty. This time, the fire is so intense it turns blue, and another presence gives a second beat to the phoenix's heart...

Darkness can fall upon me, surround me, try to get me... But it cannot grasp me anymore. The mage casted such a powerful bane for all who harmed me in every way! I have been travelling through many portals with him, with each travel healing a different wound... His magic has achieved what I thought impossible, unreachable... It is actually possible to belong, it is possible to live within someone else's heart, it is possible to daydream and chase illusions,it is possible to watch ultimate beauty in the eyes of someone.

I feel faith, truth, belonging, courage, will, happiness, certainty, love, bliss... I feel at peace after so many wars... In the aftermath of so many battles and wars and chaos and conflicts... I finally stand, and so does the mage... right at my side. The unlikely pair... How things can turn out after all...

It is such an elating journey... For me it is all about discovering everything, for him is simply letting out all thet he has known for so long... He always watched over me, a silent guardian angel... never to be noticed... always there... ready to catch me if I fall, ready to silenty confort me and wipe my tears with his invisible kiss... How he managed having me only in dreams? How he managed keeping at least his highest wish intact while trying to go on in life? How could he give so much, even when he knew that he had no chance at all... A true friend... Always. Now, the truest lover I've ever had.

If this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up... Ever...

No comments: