Saturday, July 25, 2009

Just being pissed

Hmmm... Actually I haven't been so upset for quite a while... And it is completely school-related. I'm giving it beyond 100 and seems the teacher hates my job. I'm definitively NOT feeling the love... Didn't login today to see if the feeling gets a bit mellow... This reminds me of the 2003 drama with the plagiarism that wasnt because the teacher didnt believe a puertorican could actually use so many "deep" words... I remember back then that made me quit the game design thing as it got me too upset. It was insulting. And the experience now made me feel exactly the same way... but I need 2 more classes to finish, so I'm trying to focus on just doing the assignments, and reserving my points of view. You know when you are not loved. And I just want to finish.

No comments: