STAY GO STAY GO
I have not missed Disney. I actually feel less stressed and more happy without its drama. The people were drowning me. It is the truth. And now seeing how I am approved 660 of short term dissability but their small letters say the max they pay is 200 per week, it strikes me as insane that they claim good benefits with this slap in the face. What's the point of having insurance? That will just go to pay health insurance...
I havent felt nauseous or dizzy. So I am with the horrid eyesight that clashes and wont let me read paragraphs... Minus eye, everything else is as it should be. So... Ce'st la vie.
I have an interview tomorrow. I had to do a case presentation, and present a case study. I hope I did it right... or that at least I demonstrate I know something. I really need a certain job to start going towards my student debt, for the next 10 years, so that is done when I retire. I dont know about counseling... by now I am just seeing I over-invest myself when clients simply don't. I am not sure if this is worth it seeing this issue. I spend lots of time preparing for nothing... and not getting paid.
This test reveals it is time to fly. I trust God will bring the right one so I make the shift. It is sad but Disney did not appreciate me in any way... Always just a number. Lots of sacrifice but just a number.
Tired... gotta sleep. Wish me luck, dear friends in Heaven... I have not much here on Earth... I hope to find good people to go on.
Hope...
10-4
No comments:
Post a Comment