As I dropped by, he says he's missed me much and that without me there is nothing... Then two whole days pass by and no word from him... I hate that. There is never a continuum on his actions, thoughts and feelings. I cannot believe his eyes or words because in the end they mean nothing... Why he behaves this way? Being erratic makes me want to break free of him forever. No details... No calls... No true caring... I made a big mistake when I let go of the only chance I've had of being truly happy, and that was mostly because of his phantom... Why I cannot go on without him fucking my life? Why is it that I cannot take him off my heart and mind, and just move on? Why it is so difficult just to be... Everything reminds me of him, everything... And I wish I could share everythig with him, But then he starts being his despicable self, behaving and speaking so selfishly that I start hating it... I could go on saying many things, but it's come to the point that there is not much to say... but that things won't change as long as he keeps his life surrounded by the asswipes that he calls friends...
He never stalks me... Negative points towards his XP, ladies and gentlemen... As usual...
No comments:
Post a Comment