Tuesday, January 25, 2005
Chapter 5 Odissey
Another night, another fight… is it so useless? Why bother so much to see him if we are going to end up this way? I don’t get why he can’t understand. He thinks my friends are crap. He won’t stop talking to Minelli as long as I don’t stop ‘living” with Stv. And I am not going to accept the Minelli-Glenda- institute female whoevers that keep on calling him, looking for him, yadda yadda. It’s a dead end, a no win situation. I am not getting out of my apartment. I am not throwing Stv to the streets just to make G happy. Stv is doing something important, and I am helping him. I don’t understand what is so bad, why G can’t see beyond his sick mind and jealousies… It pains me… it kills me… Because I love him so strongly… Because I live and breathe for him… and yet he doesn’t trust me, he doesn’t see me as I am… and so each night I die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment