Dissapointed, so what’s new about that? I wish people would see me as something so important in their lives… but instead things always get the other side… I think of them as so important, and they keep on letting me down, letting me feel empty. One by one, let’s do the numbers…
Alex… The best friend that calls only so I tell him what to eat, who is absent most of the time, who always have things to do and find many excuses not to share time with me…
Gilbert… The greatest nothing that’s ever happened to me. He loves me so much that he calls me to say he’ll call me later… WTF? And then a week or two passes and then he calls to say the same… And to mention the female friends he has… And to say that he wants ME to meet them… WTF? And he never makes decisions in my favor, but always do what his friends ask of him… It’s always a thing about HIS friends…and his girl friends…
Steve… His priorities and mine are so aloof… He never sees what is in his face… and it makes me mad. I hate he believes so much in his stupidity that he acts stupid because of it. His never-ending anger is another reason to kill him off. Video games are more important for him than me, that is plain clear.
None of them is there for me when I need someone. I’m always aching, in despair, lonely… ignored, abandoned… I feel sad and helpless… None of them is the one with whom I should share my life forever. Because when you love you give everything, and I have… And none of them have returned the favor. None. They all deserve each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment