Simple promises just cannot be kept, can they? A simple call, a simple visit, a simple smile or hug... Simple pleasures that defines the stepping stones of human emotions, of trust and loyalty and caring...Simple things, simple details... And yet oh so difficult to give from the heart of those u know, and so easy from the hearts of strangers... The irony of it!
Foolish enough to write candid words, foolish enough to give a fair and honest I do because it is real, because it stirs every corner of my being... And mocked... Mocked as I have been mocked my whole life... Mocked, betrayed, laughed at, deceived... I think of death and I think of release... Release from this world of tainted hearts and wills, tainted thoughts and actions, tainted desires and dreams... The world rejoices on injustice, feeds of pain and end of innocense... And I am asked by the good that lives within me to go on, to believe, to keep hope... But theres nothing, in truth...
My perfect prince was layed out before my eyes when I was so young, and then I met him. And the coincidence that triggered magic was a movie with the same simple title that kept another story... a longer one... a beautiful one... layed out in tv... Beauty and the Beast. My Beast... Ugly and misunderstood by so many, yet lovely and thoughtful and a knight for me. My Beast. How lovely the ages that passed under your captivity, within the cold walls of your castle. How lovely your stealthful lies, your shining weapons that draw blood, how lovely your cruelty when you loved!
No comments:
Post a Comment