Groundel: He called on Tue morning… insulting the way he says that I mistreated him… he called that afternoon to apologize and to say he didn’t knew how to make things up to me… I dunno. Sometimes the best answer is silence… Havent seen him since last Sat night, when I asked him to leave… I’m hurt. That won’t change easily. I need time so the wounds heal. Doing things alone is not easy, everything reminds me of him… but that’s what I must do… so I do.
Tril: Bad terms for everything. He has no intension of really knowing what is on my mind and heart, and I am tired sick of him. No words worth mentioning from him. Last night he remembered I had a phone, and he left a message saying he wanted to talk with me. It sounded eerie as his voice was cracked… don’t know if he was just sleepy or crying…I got his message at 2am, so nothing I could do about that… And I don’t feel like calling him either.
Alex: I’m mad at him for many reasons that seems he cannot understand. His big ego doesn’t let him see… My ego won’t give in to calling him. If I am a bit important for him, he will call. If he doesn’t I’ll know what that means.
Loui: Don’t know what to make of him. He attracts me, but I am too hurt and too afraid and too a mess to try a new beginning… He is out there, and seems genuine in his ways… He knows what I am going through as he is going through the same… I just don’t know if I should believe and give him a chance. He’s a professional, like me… do what I do… Enjoys being away from people, and there seems to be an attraction… But I don’t know… I just don’t know…
No comments:
Post a Comment