Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Daydream

I find myself daydreaming of you, my messenger of Hope... I find myself getting lost in you, in the pain we both share, in the casualties of our wars, in the sincronicity of our lives...

I find myself daydreaming, and thinking of you, messenger of Hope... And as the tides fall back, and the night settles in, I see you in the shadows... a hazy shade wrapped in mists... standing there as if lost, yet with the will of the one that knows his path...

I find myself daydreaming, night and day, day and night... And I run towards you, my mirage, my inflamed desire... Don't you see that out of thin air inspiration has taken a new shape? Don't you see that all the sorrow and loss ends when you outstretch your arms and receive me?

I find myself daydreaming... And I see your face, and I wipe your tears... And I hold you in my arms and give you part of my own strenght... And a light surrounds us as we grow closer as if Fate had united us... no lies... after a long journey... at last...

I find myself daydreaming... And my soulmate comes to me... At the end of times, when there is only desolation and love and belief have been vanished... When only my corpse dares Destiny and Life... I find myself daydreaming... And it is You I see...

No comments: