Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hmmm

Stv: Was here last night. Doesnt want to come back. Says hes afraid of being hurt again. Says he doesnt feel comfortable here. Says this aint his home no more. Says sometimes he loves me, sometimes he doesnt. Says he wants to be certain he aint just used to have me around. Says... Says... Says... Bleh.

G: Single call each two days to see how I am and then hang up. I wonder... if he wonders... when I stop caring...

Manny: Wondering why I dont write to him... Well, asswipe, you called me a tomboy because I woulnd go sleep with you... Duh!

Taz: Black, professional, intelligent, seductive... Into tatoos and piercings... May I growl? LOL If only he were not so far...

Shadow: I see why he feels as he feels about something... It is obvious he doesnt love her. It is obvious she loves him. And somehow she was kinda making a point out of it... Whatever. He's like an Anthony for me, I may be the advisor but not the player. Kapish?

No comments: