Stv: He quitted his job, again. He says that it was just a summer job... bullshit... but ok... How he expects to live? I dunno. His finding another job seems like something he won't do... Well, he says he will... We'll see... He said he'll meet me when I get out of work, at home. Let's see how tonight unfolds...
G: Last night he called to invite me to lunch. I declined.
Taz: Sent him the tatoo design. And two other pics for inspiration on celtic and amulet inking. Thought about meeting him thi weekend, but he's moving so I'll leave it to a better occassion. No rush.
Marie: HAd lunch with her. I liked her very much. She's very sensible, interesting and down to earth. LOL She studied in Milagrosa. Vivid, and no bull. Who knows, maybe we can be friends... She is someone I would like to get to know better. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment