Wednesday, July 13, 2005
Waste
Yesterday G had a free day from work, because of his narrow mind and stupid male attitude he lost a precious opportunity. Then he calls up at 10:30 pm to wish me that I dream of him. WTF? He was quite dissappointed when he heard me grunting, because he was making a lovely effort to do something cute. Cute... Cute? Right. Maybe for a 15 year old, but not for a woman. He doesn't learn the difference... He better because I have absolutely no patience for him or his stupid mind. He better react to the signals, fast, or he'll loose me as simple as that. I am tired. I have no belief left in me. Stv took my last dreams with him... Completely jaded and believing in nothing. How can my heart be awakened now? True love? Gimme a break... There is no love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment