Sunday, July 17, 2005

Wasteland

G missed another great opportunity of spending 2 complete days with me, because of his stupidity. Plus, he plans to celebrate his Graduation in Oct traveling and didnt even consider me into his plans... Very thoughtful of him, as usual. Three times he has made me felt like shit, in a row. He killed himself in my heart.

Sti is just plain bleh... His attitude towards me... One minute the best friend, the other just a horny bitch, then a brother... Gimme a break. When u sleep with someone, EVERYTHING changes. And after living together for 7 years, his coming up with this crap is... unacceptable, hurting... I feel lied to and played... I feel mocked...

I have noone that understands my pain, my so called friends seem to mock me with simple answers that are thouhtless and irrelevant. Sometimes silence is the best answer... I am alone. I am lonely. I have noone to turn to. I have noone to hold me and say things will be fine. And somehow that makes me shaken... somehow that makes me weak. I expected my best friends to give me more support... To be there not just in words but in actions... Ah, same old story. More dissapointment. The only constant in my life are my kitties.

There is no true love. I chased a ghost that finally vanished from my life. Gone. There is no true love.

No comments: