Sti: Havent seen him from Sun afternoon… Guess hes taking too seriously the giving me time to breathe thing… There is no way for me to communicate with him, and I am sorry but I wont visit that place where he lives. So… Hope he appears anytime soon. Miss talking to him... Hate having good news and noone to celebrate with…
Gil: Outing on Sun, no word from him until Mon night (he said he had been trying to find me the whole day…), and yesterday went with him to see The Brothers Grimm. He's paranoid, and has developed a macho sense that he doesn't even acknowledge… He has many issues, mostly in his head… Whatever… Always defensive, always unpolite and saying the wrong things… Makes me wonder if he's worth the efforts after all…
Feeling calm, contempt… Getting the house (finally) so I'm happy about that. Being in my aunt's home will be good for me, I know that much… although it will be a sacrifice in the sense that I am a very independent and private person and she's very nosy… LOL But I'll survive. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment