No Beast has come to rescue me these past weeks, and his attitude was foreseen and still I tried to believe... Always the naive one... But an end to that. Sadly, the child refuses to grow up... So Peter will find old wrinkled Wendy when he comes back from Neverland... and so he will realize that it all could have been magical and utopic... if only he had done something about it.
Prince Charmin' has been at my side through it all, has helped as the true friend he is. He has done more with his presence than anyone else... He needs to put his act together, work and studies, before I make a final announcement about him... It would be nice if this time someone would ask the questions, not me... Some things are so important, and they seem so small...
I wish things were simple, that I were simple and that simple things fulfilled me... But I have never been simple, and simple things although they seem cute seems that they are not really for me...
For king and country!
No comments:
Post a Comment