Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Pathetic comeback

Gil: Two weeks since his last call, when he accused me of being busy with Stv… we all know what he meant… He called today asking when should he give me the money he promised for the figurines. I said I think that you shut me off your life and he says fine and hangs up. (sight) Typically him. In 2 more weeks he’ll call apologizing, and in two more since it will be November he will call to invite me for a Thanksgiving supper… He is very predictable, linear and seems he just want a prize to brag about… No one can buy me. Keep trying.

Stv: Helping me a lot before, during and after moving. At least someone is a constant company… He seems to be behaving, although I can never be certain of that… he lives at temptation’s door and that sucks… But I know that it is not where you are but what you feel like doing. Maybe he can prove he can be true to me… Maybe he can prove he’s worth it.

No comments: