Saturday, October 08, 2005

Predictions

And just as I predicted... Tril has not called, silence and stealth are his middle names... It is a pitty. He wasted a real opportunity that I gave him with his paranoia and stupidity. It is not me loosing, but him loosing. I thought he was serious but everything proved the oppossite. Rest in Peace. I did love you.

I am tired of chasing, explaining, having to prove myself. I have reached an age in which you either take it or leave it... There is no space for doubts or simply wishing. I need truth, action, presence. So far, the only presence around me is Groundel... who was noty truthful in the past and may be trying to make amends now. Dunno. So far he's proved to be a great friend. I wish he were not as cold as a fish... He could be so perfect for me if he were a bit more proactive...

Nothing further in Neverland...

No comments: