Monday, November 14, 2005

Chillin

Not much in the love sector... Been working too much and looking for ways to solve the financial void... I am befind on some bills, but at least I am free from the 3,000 I owed to the ex-owner of my house. Now, next in line are half of this months home payment and the car's license that expired on October... Hopefully I'll do a job next week that will help me with taking those two out of the list. After that then its updating the finance people for the Nov-Dec periods and voilá... Hopefully by Dec31 all my bills will be current and happy. And hopefully the last one, the contractor's, will be taken care of as well... Getting the house has complicated my life for now... But I know that by Dec next year it will be a home sweet home...

What to say about Tril? Granted, he tried to find me yesterday, but what about 4 days ago? His lack of being constant is not appealing or encouraging. What about Stv? He is trying to work, trying to get something done with his life... stuck on the trying... I know, at least he tries... but seems nothing goes from that...

Inspiration... Lack of... Lack of zest... spirit, challenge,... I just want to get some inspiration... The hardest to find...

No comments: