I've been idealizing some people that have turn out to be... quite dissapointing to say the least... I mean... It is weird, strange, whatever you want to call it... but I look up to how they are, how they solve things, and then I find out little details that although they have nothing to do with me it kinda makes me sad...
Speaking about Coriolis... Now he's having an affair with a married woman. I was kinda happy about him having some fun, but I thought he kept the standard ideas of not with people who have someone else... It just made me so sad... I look up to him. And somehow it all sucked...
Lucinda... another dissapointment... But I guess that having kids changes the way of living... period.
Groundel... lazy, putting himself down all the time... What good does it do if I think highly of him if he doesnt think highly of himself?
Trilogy... my greatest love... the one that never fights for me...
Dissapointing... I wish I had some inspiration in life... I thought I had...
Again, I was wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment