Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Banishment Spell

Witch or not, seems that the banishing spell worked its wonders. No trace of the endless ghost for more than a month, which is in reality a breaktrough. I thought he would break his silence in my b-day, but that didn't happen. Seems he found something to spend his leisure time... Whatever.

Keeping on the busy street. Got a letter that may bring hope in the career thing, but wont say much about it following Cinderella's advice "Si se dice un sueƱo no es fail realizarlo". I'll just cross my fingers, this one is what I deserve.

Been sick, playing nurse, playing druid, playing kitty mom... Being bedridden was a blink of an eye, didnt felt it... Damn, I was that out...

Feeling... Oddly enough, I thought I would be depressed yadda yadda... But I feel good. I feel I reached an important age that will bring me the changes I want and deserve. Don't know why, but I just feel it. My red-blazing phase may be coming to an end, but my Land of Mists will live on forever. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: