My list...
Have:
Mind
Soul
Faith
Dreams
Know how
Ideas
Creativity
True friends
Need:
Money (basic)
Dream job
1 year big vacation
Real, grounded partner
Will to overcome anything else
Renewal of dreams
Happiness
Plans:
Too many in different sketches... And none can work because of the basic need.
Need to stretch creativity even further, to find solutions that will help get rid off this black hole that keeps sucking my life... Need to get rid off sadness and shake off bad thoughts...
I am the only one that can help me, and so I have to be in charge like it or not. I can whine, I can complain, but I know that no one else can solve things for me. It's just frustrating how everyone else gets their live solved out by strangers, and me... I just get more shit on my way... But it is fine. I am a warrioress. Keep on challenging me, Life. I'm gonna screw you in the final battle.
10-4
No comments:
Post a Comment