Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Watcher

The watcher… Trying not to interfere and just to let everything and everyone go with their own flow… Trying to feel nothing as things happen while they stay the same. I wonder if my self awareness is so elevated that the “me” factor is inevitable… I wonder if I am so wrong when thinking all I believe in is right. Seems the whole world is wrong. Seems the whole world is careless and free willing and whatever. Am I the only one that thinks about the what if’s, about the alternatives? Am I the only one with the altruistic goals and desire for challenge and change?

I am so out of place… I feel completely out of place, and each passing day only confirms that fact. This place makes me so sad and unhappy. Being treated as if I were worthless makes me so unhappy. Being put down and ignored makes me so unhappy. Working among so many mundane things makes me so unhappy… I hate knowing I was born to do great things, but these great things have not been revealed to me yet… and each passing minute I doubt even more that my whole life situation will change, that I will win the challenged life… I plan, I have vision, I have courage… but I don’t have the charisma, I’m not a people’s person and that is my greatest flaw. And the worst is that I don’t mind… But it is a people’s world… It is not who you are, but who you know. And I know no one. I live in a bubble. The time to make friends and get to know people is gone… Now I can only get to know co-workers that are simple minded and that you don’t really want to get to know. Outside that world, what can I do?

I’m alienated from this society one way or the other. Each day I hate my life more and more… Consequently I hate the people that live within it, people that completely take me for granted and that although I place a high value on them, they place little value on me. It is right, I’m drow after all. And it seems that no matter how much I speak of things or believe in things, nothing goes my way. And I am tired of that. It is killing me.

No comments: