Sunday, September 03, 2006

More reasons, if you were in doubt...

And at night, when I finally reached my lover... a phone call. I made the big mistake of answering... Gilberto. The show goes on.

This time he was broken down in tears, saying he was going insane... that he wanted to be with me forever, that I am the one, that he waited all this time for me, that he loves me, yadda yadda. HE asks again that I don't leave him alone... and a knot forms in my throat, and tears crystallize in my eyes...

I waited more than 15 years, and now that I decide to live under another man's skin THEN he shows up... throwing himself at my feet, asking me to give away this love and go to him just because we are bound to be forever one...

A month ago I might have been moved...

Not today.

I didnt even get out of the room, and so Anthony listened to the whole conversation. I simply kept answering... I can't, I won't, It's late... I'm sorry but I can't... And the final I love him that made him hang up.

Why I was a bitchy ice queen? He deserves no emotions from me, really... When I hanged up I cried... Anthony held me in his arms, lending me his strenght once more.

Hurt, mad, angry... Unbelievable.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people.

No comments: