I didnt expect to feel this way, or say what I'm gonna say... I married a dummy. Thats it... A dummy. A total dissapointment. I expected so much, someone who could take decisions and be empowered and trusted with doing what he should when he must... I had a string of hope for that... But no... He trusts his dear family, who seems not to take into their systems that what is happenning needs action ASAP and there is no time... One week. People, do you get it? ONE WEEK!!!!
I'm feeling all the pressure, all the stress... Im feeling tied up as I am not in NJ making things happen... I trusted he would have drive to do things, to call and make miracles... Complete dissapointment. Our fates lies on him... We are SO screwed!
An I to believe he will get an apartment? Fill the papers for baby? Get a job? Can he do anything by his own self? All he can do well is play... play and play and play... But in the real world... Yup, a college brat that wont grow up, simply because he cant.
I fooled myself... Once again love played a dirty joke on me. The problem is, baby also gets the consequences. If things dont move because of his ineptitude... Baby will be tract in 2 weeks. I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment