Monday, January 19, 2009

The BIG difference

It's 2009 and I have NOTHING to complain about! I mean, nothing to scream/kick/rip away... Now THAT is a change! I'm happy with what I have. Happy with hubby, happy with Deeva, happy with friends, happy with acquaintances... Isn't it ironic? Some people think that my life is upside down and bad because I was forced to leave my stable blah... so-called work, so-called house... It is VERY ironic that being forced out of my comfort zone I finally found my own inner peace. I know it's because I am doing something that matters. Just that little detail makes a HUGE difference in your life.

So... The oppossite of every entry here... I am NOT mad, I am NOT angry... And yes, in the end, I AM smiling and at peace. I guess that now the circle is closed, as I know who I am and what I can do, I know who my true freinds are, I know the difference between being assertive and agrressive, I know when to push things and when to simply dismiss things. If I had any fear before, now it is all gone. If there were any uncertainties and doubts, they are gone too. I am enjoying each day, each hour... as if it were the last. I see the beauty of the spiders that I dislike, of Paradise island where I lived for 35 years, of the simple things in life. Deeva changed our lives forever, in so many positive ways. We are blessed.

No comments: