Saturday, January 12, 2013

About to go...

I am so frickin tired of so much drama!!!! I am using forces that I don't have to at least leave things in order so it is not as big of a mess as it was when I got here... Cleaning, arranging, trying to do my friggin luggage for tonight... Ugh!!! Really, really... It's just too unnerving and just too much.

Auntie... She is really really out there. Keys vanish, all is my fault, blah blah. Even Kyonne appeared dead. Kali still needs a bath... Me too. I planned to rest a little before taking the plane... Hah! Dream on! This is all too fast and definitively too furious. Saying goodbye to my utopic idea that was broken because of maybe old age... or old habits... or maybe old rages... I wanted to stay to make sure she was taking care of... What came was something very different and unfair. I hate going... But I need peace. I need to care for my family... my husband... my daughter... Another start over. Another quest...

I am so tired... so tired! It is draining and crazy. And now to deal even more with Kali... And just 5 cats to go...

Final rest with Deedee holding me saying all will be fine... What a lovely wish!

No comments: