Sti left. He took some stuff and left. No words I could say would make him stay. No words... Seeing how it hurt me, how it broke me, how desperate my eyes screamed to him to stay... was not enough... He loves me, just not as I want... Same words heard a long time ago, by my Knight of the White Rose.
I feel shaken and sad. Maria passed by and I talked and talked and talked... About Gil, about Alex, about Sti, about the wedding, about the house... About this big emptyness inside of me... About love...
I lost Sti tonight, forever. I just know. The same as Alex. And just because of Gil. Because of someone who I hate so much right now. He took my lovers, he took my happiness, he took my life, he took my love... He's left me with nothing more than pain and distress. He's left me alone, destroyed. Satisfyed?
No comments:
Post a Comment