Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Returns

Been talking with Taz and MDO after a long gap. Because of the phone line thing I couldn't chat with them, but at least I did not fall in the seas of past. LOL Waterver. They both keep being cool people. That's great. Taz mentioned that on April 13 there will be a Diva Goth party in SJ. That sounds awesome. On the down side, it is in Good Thursday, and I think that Holy Week is not for partying. Since most goths here say they are atheists or satanists it is the factor shock for them... Whatever. But the whole idea is great. Wish they would do those on Saturdays, damnit!

Joe seem to be wordless. I think he still holds a grudge because I didn't gave him money for the laptop thing. Whatever. I don't have it anyway, and he knows it. He still has the same issues... Another one that complains about losers but doesn't see he leads the same life as the ones he points out. He thinks Tril & Stv are loosers... Fine. But he is too. He's 40 something and still has the problems of a college boy. So... Makes one wonder... He has talent, like all other loosers, but doesn't put them to good use and doesn't bother to try making things happen. He's stuck with what he has and since it allows him to survive nothing else matters. Whatever. I don't like the way things are with LS. She deserves much more trying on his part, she's the one always doing the hard jobs. Seems she doesn't mind, but I wonder for how long will she actually stand the burdens... She can be a cold-calculative bitch. Front seats to the play.

Tril has been sick. Mad at me because if I pass by on weekdays it is after 8pm after Stv eats and gets a bath at my house. He doesn't see its a favor. Seems he knows nothing of the Misericordy Deeds, which state: "Give shelter to the homeless" "Give food to the hungry". Whatever. Let him be mad, upset, do his show. It's not like I'll stop helping Stv just because he doesn't like it. He needs to grow up.

Stv has been moving his butt, so he may get the cupones on Friday. Has a date for Reforma on April4. His aunt will get his book and pay his rent until he can do it himself. And she already told him he better hurry up and finish studies because Nasa will look for people between 07-08. And he has a good "pala" to get it. Hope that is enticing enough. Fingers crossed.

Me: I'm tired, sad, hopeful... long week ahead because of the activity thing. Besides that, jaded because of same old crap from people around me. I wish they would see the light and do what they must and be happy. I wish I could be the One in someone's life, but seems I must play solo in this life at least. No one truly deserves me.

No comments: