Simple things… turned complicated… turned insane… Communication, an art lost in the vaults of the Darkside. A range of emotions, from happy to sad to angry to mad, all in less than a minute… That’s how life is turning. Sense of responsibility? Who has ever heard of that? And how about if you say you will do something, you should simply do it… For the sake of being true… For the sake of looking good at least! Two items: Electricist and BabyShower. It all has been irritating because people don’t get that if you can’t do something, simply say NO.
So, what’s supposed to be a bliss turned out a big stress… Don’t know if I will actually have people in my house, as the diversity of opinions is amusing… and irritating. Family knew NOTHING of the shower, but co-workers have confirmed the assistance… Friends? Any left? It’s frustrating and disappointing. I should have taken the reigns of it all… Big mistake leaving to people the deeds you should do yourself, so you know that they are all done right. The thing being in my house is a stress itself because I have no water, and there are still many things to fix up. Outside it all looks like a wreck. Inside, it looks in bad shape. Cleaning is not done… Raven expected Coriolis to come today to do the miracles, and neither she has even bothered calling nor she had contacted him. So… more left to thin air. My co-workers are going… I hope somehow food & drinks appear… And I honestly hope that since it is a Chronicle of a Foreseen Flop, that noone shows up to that mess. HOW CAN YOU PLAN A BABY SHOWER AND NOT TELL THE FAMILY? IT’S INSANE!!!!!HOW CAN YOU PLAN SOMETHING IN SOMEONE’S HOUSE AND NOT LET THAT SOMEONE KNOW THE DATE AND TIME!!! If all has been a charade to mislead me, KUDOS! I have been completely misled. BUT IT DOES’NT FEEL LIKE IT IS A MISLEADING JOKE, and so, my stress levels and frustration and disappointment and sadness have increased exponentially. A baby shower should be a gathering that makes you happy… not feel like crap. So far, my personal shower seems a bad omen… Try surprising me for real… The other shoers, simple gatherings at work, were perfect. The mage’s colleagues were very kind with him. My colleagues prepared a simple but funny thing I loved. And THAT is what it should all be about. So… Let’s see how my best friends impress me… So far, the drama has been amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment