Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bankruptcy and eviction?

Well, started out the process for bankruptcy on Monday. Went to the public law place and now I need to get some documents to pull it off. Not happy about it, feels like I failed big time even if it was not my own fault. I really thought I would have a job by now...

Now, the Temporary Rent Assistance is coming to an end. Last payment was this month. They say they will extend only through July, we'll see. We have been trying to get another place, smaller but a bit cheaper... Let's see the outcome of that one. We wanted to move to Florida by August but if we are forced to move now then that will have to be re-scheduled maybe for the end of the Fall so Deedee can at least start school in Sept and get a feel for it. Ugh! I didn't want to spend another winter here!

And in the middle of it all, I'm giving birth in late June. Happy happy joy joy... I hope that things stop getting complicated and start solving themselves. It is all just too much...

Got 2 tests next week, so hopefully I will pass them and get that over with...

No comments: